Customizing Font On Style Vivo Y21L – You might want to change the font on your beloved Vivo but you don’t know how to do it. Nowadays, you can find the instructions to change the font to your favorite font easily on Vivo Y21L.
The Vivo Y21L comes with a 4.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 480×854 pixels.
Vivo Y21L is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor. It comes with 1GB of RAM.
The Vivo Y21L runs Android 5.1 and is powered by a 2,000mAh removable battery.
The Vivo Y21L runs Fun Touch OS 2.5 based on Android 5.1 and packs 16GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 128GB). The Vivo Y21L is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Regular and Regular cards.
Connectivity options on the Vivo Y21L include Wi-Fi, GPS, USB OTG, FM radio, 3G, and 4G LTE. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer.
The Vivo Y21L measures 130.70 x 66.40 x 9.20mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 145.00 grams. It was launched in White and Grey colours.
You can change the font in your Vivo Y21L without root. Vivo also has unique font styles for users such as Rosemary, Google Sans, and Andrea Print. You can check the option on the setting menu.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Y21L via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo Y21L, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo Y21L will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Y21L via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo Y21L.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo Y21L will automatically have new font style.
Now that you know how to change the default font in Vivo Y21L, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. Facing any issues while trying to change system fonts on the Vivo Y21L? You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Vivo V11 Pro. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Vivo Y21L looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Vivo.