Customize Vivo Y3 FuntouchOS Font Style – Are you tired of using the same font every day for your Vivo Y3? FuntouchOS came with a perfect choice of changing your font if you are not comfortable with your current one.
Vivo Y3 is an excellent smartphone that presents a strong spec-sheet to stand out from the crowd. It sports an Octa-Core (4×Cortex A53 2.3GHz+4×Cortex A53 1.8GHz) MediaTek Helio P35 MT6765 processor with PowerVR GE8320 GPU to handle graphics. To deliver smooth multitasking performance, it comes with 4GB RAM which ensures enough memory to run multiple programs at the same time without any lag.
The Vivo Y3 comes with a large 6.35-inch LCD IPS display having a screen resolution of 720 x 1544 pixels and a density of 268 PPI, which can be amazing for the view. The 19.5:9 aspect ratio brings style to the display.
The Vivo Y3 runs on Android 9.0 Pie, which is based on FuntouchOS. The UI is beautifully designed unlike the stock Android OS its has colorful designs and layouts.
The FuntouchOS is the customized Android skin used by smartphone maker Vivo. Vivo’s theme store is one of the best I have ever seen. With a single tap, you can change the icon design, font style, great themes, lockscreen, wallpapers and more.
By default, the Vivo Y3 comes with a few additional fonts. However, if these in-built system fonts do not fit your style, you can get more from the FuntouchOS Store for free or at a price.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Vivo Y3 via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo Y3, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo Y3 will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Y3 via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo Y3.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo Y3 will automatically have new font style.
Now that you know how to change the default font in Vivo Y3, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. What’re your favorite fonts for Android apps? do drop a comment and let us know which is your favorite font.