Methods to Customize Font Style On Vivo Y69 – Sometimes, you don’t like the font on your Vivo device. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Vivo Y69.
The Vivo Y69 comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels at a pixel density of 267 pixels per inch (ppi) and an aspect ratio of 16:9.
Vivo Y69 is powered by an octa-core MediaTek MT6570 processor that features 4 cores clocked at 1.5GHz and 4 cores clocked at 1GHz. It comes with 3GB of RAM.
The Vivo Y69 runs Android 7.0 and is powered by a 3,000mAh non-removable battery.
The Vivo Y69 runs FunTouch OS 3.2 based on Android 7.0 and packs 32GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 256GB). The Vivo Y69 is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
Connectivity options on the Vivo Y69 include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth v4.20, USB OTG, Micro-USB, FM radio, 3G, and 4G LTE. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
The Vivo Y69 measures 154.60 x 75.70 x 7.70mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 162.80 grams. It was launched in Champagne Gold and Matte Black colours.
You can change the font style and choose the best one that makes you comfortable while using your Vivo Y69. Vivo Y69 smartphone doesn’t only include the Vivo official fonts but it also contains other system fonts such as Choco Cooky, Google Sans, and Andrea Print. Just choose one of your favorite fonts and apply it on your beloved Vivo device.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Y69 via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo Y69, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo Y69 will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Y69 via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo Y69.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo Y69 will automatically have new font style.
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. How much do you customize your Android devices? Drop a comment and let us know!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Vivo V9 Youth. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Vivo Y69 looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Vivo.