Two Ways to Change Font Style On Vivo Y75 FuntouchOS 3.2 Android 7.1 Nougat – If your looking for how to change text message background on Vivo Y75 your in the right place.
The Vivo Y75 is a great smartphone, which is loaded with a lot of strong features. The device comes with Octa-Core (4x 2.5 GHz ARM Cortex A53 + 4x 1.6 GHz ARM Cortex A53) processor, which is provided upon the MediaTek Helio P23 (MT6763T) chipset rendering good performance.Apart from these, an ARM Mali-G71 MP2 GPU takes care of the graphical needs of the system.
The Vivo Y75 flaunts a 5.7-inch LCD IPS display, which adopts a completely bezel-less design. The display comes with a screen resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels and a density of 282 PPI, which can provide an amazing viewing experience.
The Vivo Y75 lineup will run a new version of FuntouchOS 3.2 based on Android 7.1 Nougat. The company has improved some features of the user interface and it now looks quite fast and smooth as compared to its predecessor.
FuntouchOS is an advanced UI that is featured on all the latest Vivo mobile devices. In addition to the visual changes, Vivo has also added some apps that come pre-loaded with its devices such as FuntouchOS Theme Store and more.
Many Vivo users want to change their device font, but they can’t find any option in the theme setting. Actually, the font setting is disabled from the inner code. If you have a Vivo Y75 device run on FuntouchOS 3.2 based on Android 7.1 Nougat and cannot find font change setting in the customization menu of the system theme manager.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Vivo Y75 via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo Y75, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo Y75 will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Y75 via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo Y75.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo Y75 will automatically have new font style.
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and emoji on your font in Vivo Y75. Do you have a personal favorite font style? Drop a comment and we will help you out.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Vivo X21s. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Vivo Y75 looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Vivo.