The Way to Change Font Style On Vivo Y7s FuntouchOS 9 Android 9.0 Pie – If your looking for how to change text message background on Vivo Y7s your in the right place.
Vivo Y7s is an excellent smartphone that presents a strong spec-sheet to stand out from the crowd. It sports an Octa-Core (2×2.0 GHz ARM Cortex A75 + 6×1.95 GHz ARM Cortex A55) MediaTek Helio P65 processor with ARM Mali-G76 3EEMC4 GPU to handle graphics. To deliver smooth multitasking performance, it comes with 6GB RAM which ensures enough memory to run multiple programs at the same time without any lag.
The Vivo Y7s comes with a 6.38-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display. It has a high display resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels with sharp pixel density of 404 ppi that will give great pleasure to the eyes while watching videos and playing games. Following the trendy 19.5:9 ration, it will utilize maximum screen space making it look more admirable.
As for software, the company’s Vivo Y7ss boots FuntouchOS 9 on top of Android 9.0 Pie. The company has improved some features of the user interface and it now looks quite fast and smooth as compared to its predecessor.
FuntouchOS is developed by Vivo, one of the largest smartphone makers in terms of shipped units, and powers its Android smartphones. Vivo’s theme store is one of the best I have ever seen. With a single tap, you can change the icon design, font style, great themes, lockscreen, wallpapers and more.
FuntouchOS 9 some customization is not for free like changing some themes, and font you have to buy to change the font but here is the trick to change font In FuntouchOS 9 without root.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Vivo Y7s via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo Y7s, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo Y7s will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Y7s via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo Y7s.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo Y7s will automatically have new font style.
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and emoji on your font in Vivo Y7s. Do you know other font changer apps for Android? Let us know in the comments below!