Two Ways to Change Font Style On Vivo Y97 – You might want to change the font on your beloved Vivo but you don’t know how to do it. The good news is that you choose your favorite font and change it on Vivo Y97.
The Vivo Y97 comes with all the features that make it a complete all-round performance. It has been equipped with Octa-Core processor set at the clock speed of 2 GHz, which is seated upon the MediaTek Helio P60 chipset and can provide a satisfying performance together. There is an ARM Mali G72 MP3 GPU that looks after the graphics keeping it smooth while the 4GB RAM handles the multitasking and the gaming requirement by keeping it lag-free.
The Vivo Y97 comes with a large 6.3-inch LCD IPS display having a screen resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels and a density of It is supported by the ARM Mali G72 MP3400 ppi, which results in a brilliant outdoor visibility. The 19:9 aspect ratio brings style to the display.
The device is armed with a Dual rear camera setup with 16 MP + 5 MP lenses. For selfie lovers, it has a 16 MP front-facing camera with selfie-related software features. The cameras are excellent to provide good performance while capturing quality images as well as record videos.
The Funtouch OS 4.0 based Android 8.1 Oreo OS comes preloaded on the device. Funtouch OS 4.0 user interface has very much changed in compare with its old version, Because there are lots of improvements are there in Funtouch OS 4.0.
Vivo’s Funtouch OS 4.0 is one of the most customizable Android skins out there. Not a lot of manufacturers give the freedom to their users to freely customize the look and feel of their device. Users can customize the lock screen style, themes, icons, background colors, and finally the wallpapers.
If you have Vivo Y97 with Funtouch OS 4.0 and want to customize your font style but you don’t know how to change without buy font so today we want to share this content. Funtouch OS 4.0 some customization is not for free like changing some themes, and font you have to buy to change the font but here is the trick to change font In Funtouch OS 4.0 without root.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Y97 via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo Y97, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo Y97 will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Y97 via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo Y97.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo Y97 will automatically have new font style.
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. Do you know other font changer apps for Android? You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Vivo X20 Plus. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Vivo Y97 looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Vivo.