How To Change Font Style On Vivo Z1 lite FuntouchOS 4.0 Android 8.1 Oreo – Are you tired of using the same font every day for your Vivo Z1 lite? FuntouchOS 4.0 came with a perfect choice of changing your font if you are not comfortable with your current one.
Vivo Z1 lite is an excellent smartphone that presents a strong spec-sheet to stand out from the crowd. It sports an Octa-Core (Cortex A53) Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 MSM8953 Pro processor with Adreno 506 GPU to handle graphics. To deliver smooth multitasking performance, it comes with 4GB RAM which ensures enough memory to run multiple programs at the same time without any lag.
The Vivo Z1 lite features a 6.26-inch LCD IPS display. The screen has FHD+ resolution (1080 x 2280 pixels) and retains pixel density of 403 ppi, which results in a brilliant outdoor visibility.
It runs Android 8.1 Oreo operating system with the company’s own FuntouchOS 4.0 skin on top. The Vivo user interface is quite smooth in nature and offers some minimalistic design.
FuntouchOS is a customized version of Android used by Vivo on its smartphones. This UI has a unique identity according to the other UI’s because of the unique icon design, font style, great themes, lockscreen, wallpapers and many more.
FuntouchOS 4.0 some customization is not for free like changing some themes, and font you have to buy to change the font but here is the trick to change font In FuntouchOS 4.0 without root.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Vivo Z1 Lite via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo Z1 Lite, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo Z1 Lite will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Z1 Lite via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo Z1 Lite.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo Z1 Lite will automatically have new font style.
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. Do you leave them stock or go all out? Drop a comment and we will help you out.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Vivo Y81 (Funtouch OS). The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Vivo Z1 Lite looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Vivo.