The Safest and Fastest Way to Change Font Style On Vivo Z10 – You might want to change the font on your beloved Vivo but you don’t know how to do it. Nowadays, you can find the instructions to change the font to your favorite font easily on Vivo Z10.
The Vivo Z10 is a great smartphone, which is loaded with a lot of strong features. The device comes with Octa-Core (Cortex A53) processor, which is provided upon the Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 chipset rendering good performance.Apart from these, an Adreno 506 GPU takes care of the graphical needs of the system.
The Vivo Z10 comes with a 5.99-inch HD+ LCD IPS display having a screen resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels and a density of 269 PPI that can give a nice viewing experience. It renders a good viewing experience with the 18:9 that adds style to it. There is a Corning Gorilla Glass protection as well.
For the primary snapper, the Vivo Z10 has a 16 MP camera that integrated a back-illuminated digital image sensor and an LED flash. For selfie lovers, it has a 24 MP front-facing camera with selfie-related software features.
The phone has also run on Funtouch OS 3.2 skin based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat OS. Funtouch OS 3.2 user interface has very much changed in compare with its old version, Because there are lots of improvements are there in Funtouch OS 3.2.
One of the key features of Funtouch OS 3.2 is the ability to install custom themes onto the device. Users can customize the lock screen style, font style, theme, icons, background colors, and finally the wallpapers.
Funtouch OS 3.2 gives you to customize almost everything like wallpapers, lock screen style, background colors, and finally the icons. but in the manufacture, they turn off the font style change setting. So here we will share a complete guide to change font on Vivo Z10 device.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Vivo Z10 via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo Z10, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo Z10 will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Z10 via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo Z10.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo Z10 will automatically have new font style.
Now that you know how to change the default font in Vivo Z10, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. If you do end up switching fonts on your Vivo Z10, just leave a comment below. Enjoy!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to How to Download Fonts on Vivo Themes for Free and Permanently. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Vivo Z10 looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Vivo.