The Way to Change Font Style On Vivo Z1i FuntouchOS 4.0 Android 8.1 Oreo – In this article will give you a step-by-step procedure on how to change or adjust the fonts and icon sizes on your Vivo Z1i Smartphone.
The Vivo Z1i comes with an Octa-Core processor having a clock speed of 1.8 GHz. It is seated upon the Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 chipset and is further assisted by the Adreno 509 GPU, and a 4GB RAM. It can provide good performance while gaming and multitasking.
The Vivo Z1i features a 6.26-inch LCD IPS display. The screen has FHD+ resolution (1080 x 2280 pixels) and retains pixel density of 403 PPI, which can be amazing for the view.
As for software, the company’s Vivo Z1is boots FuntouchOS 4.0 on top of Android 8.1 Oreo. The Vivo’s interface is fast and comes loaded with some interesting features.
The FuntouchOS is the customized Android skin used by smartphone maker Vivo. This UI has a unique identity according to the other UI’s because of the unique wallpapers, lockscreen, fonts, ringtones, icons. and many more.
If you have Vivo Z1i with FuntouchOS 4.0 and want to customize your font style but you don’t know how to change without buy font so today we want to share this content.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Vivo Z1i via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo Z1i, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo Z1i will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Z1i via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo Z1i.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo Z1i will automatically have new font style.
Now that you know how to change the default font in Vivo Z1i, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. What’re your favorite fonts for Android apps? We’d love to hear all about them. Share it with us in the comments section below!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Vivo X21s. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Vivo Z1i looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Vivo.