Customize Vivo Z3i Font Style and Use It More Comfortable – Change the font in Vivo seems complicated to do. The good news is that you choose your favorite font and change it on Vivo Z3i.
The Vivo Z3i comes with the MediaTek Helio P60 SoC Octa-Core processor that runs at a speed of 2 GHz, which can render a great performance together. There is an ARM Mali G72 MP3 that handles the graphics of the device while the massive 6GB RAM looks after the gaming and multitasking.
The Vivo Z3i features a 6.3-inch LCD IPS display. The screen has FHD+ resolution (1080 x 2280 pixels) and retains pixel density of 400 ppi, which results in a brilliant outdoor visibility.
The smartphone is armed with a 16 MP + 2 MP Dual rear camera which clicks mesmerizing pictures and is equally good for recording videos. The selfie lovers will find the 24.8 MP front snappers amazing when it will click flattering selfies for them.
The Vivo Z3i lineup will run a new version of Funtouch OS 4.5 based on Android 8.1 Oreo. Funtouch OS 4.5 user interface is very nice. Look and feel as well as transition are best. Switching from one screen to another screen or page in Funtouch OS 4.5 gives you amazing experience.
Funtouch OS 4.5 have its theme store but themes in it are not as good as MIUI themes. And there is no option to change font style in Funtouch OS 4.5, you can just change the font size only in Funtouch OS 4.5.
If you have Vivo Z3i with Funtouch OS 4.5 and want to customize your font style but you don’t know how to change without buy font so today we want to share this content. Funtouch OS 4.5 some customization is not for free like changing some themes, and font you have to buy to change the font but here is the trick to change font In Funtouch OS 4.5 without root.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Vivo Z3i via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo Z3i, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo Z3i will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Z3i via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo Z3i.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo Z3i will automatically have new font style.
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. Do you know other font changer apps for Android? Drop a comment and we will help you out.