Customize Vivo Z3i Font Style and Use It More Comfortable – Change the font in Vivo seems complicated to do. The good news is that you choose your favorite font and change it on Vivo Z3i.
The Vivo Z3i comes with a 6.30-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2280 pixels and an aspect ratio of 19:9.
Vivo Z3i is powered by a 2.2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P60 processor. It comes with 6GB of RAM.
The Vivo Z3i runs Android 8.1 Oreo and is powered by a 3,315mAh battery.
The Vivo Z3i runs Funtouch OS based on Android 8.1 Oreo and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 256GB) with a dedicated slot. The Vivo Z3i is a dual-SIM (CDMA and CDMA) smartphone.
Connectivity options on the Vivo Z3i include Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, USB OTG, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor. The Vivo Z3i supports face unlock.
The Vivo Z3i measures 155.97 x 75.63 x 8.10mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 163.70 grams. It was launched in Aurora Blue and Millennium Powder colour.
You can change the font style and choose the best one that makes you comfortable while using your Vivo Z3i. There are several system fonts you can choose from the device automatically such as Choco Cooky, Arial, and Andrea Print. This means, there is a lot of variety which you can choose from.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Z3i via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo Z3i, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo Z3i will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Z3i via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo Z3i.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo Z3i will automatically have new font style.
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. Do you know other font changer apps for Android? Drop a comment and we will help you out.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Vivo iQoo. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Vivo Z3i looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Vivo.