Customizing Font On Style Vivo Z3x – Change the font in Vivo seems complicated to do. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Vivo Z3x.
The Vivo Z3x comes with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC Octa-Core processor that runs at a speed of 2.2 GHz, which can render a great performance together. There is an Adreno 512 GPU with a 4GB RAM, which can provide nice graphics with lag-free multitasking.
The Vivo Z3x flaunts a 6.26-inch LCD IPS display, which adopts a completely bezel-less design. The display comes with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels and a density of 403 PPI, which can be amazing for the view.
For the primary snapper, the Vivo Z3x has a 13 MP + 2 MP camera that integrated a phase detection autofocus and anti-shake optimization that captures great pictures even while taking quickly. There is a 16 MP front camera that can impress the selfie lovers.
Vivo Z3x runs on the Android 9.0 Pie-based operating system, namely Funtouch OS 9. Funtouch OS 9 user interface is very nice. Look and feel as well as transition are best. Switching from one screen to another screen or page in Funtouch OS 9 gives you amazing experience.
Funtouch OS 9 have its theme store but themes in it are not as good as MIUI themes. And there is no option to change font style in Funtouch OS 9, you can just change the font size only in Funtouch OS 9.
If you have Vivo Z3x with Funtouch OS 9 and want to customize your font style but you don’t know how to change without buy font so today we want to share this content. Funtouch OS 9 some customization is not for free like changing some themes, and font you have to buy to change the font but here is the trick to change font In Funtouch OS 9 without root.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Vivo Z3x via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo Z3x, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo Z3x will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Z3x via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo Z3x.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo Z3x will automatically have new font style.
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and emoji on your font in Vivo Z3x. Do you leave them stock or go all out? Share your experience in the discussion thread below.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to How to Download Fonts on Vivo Themes for Free and Permanently. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Vivo Z3x looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Vivo.