The Safest and Fastest Way to Change Font Style On Vivo Z5 FuntouchOS 9.1 Android 9.0 Pie – In this article, we will guide you on how to change the font style on your new Vivo Z5 smartphone.
The Vivo Z5 comes with all the features that make it a complete all-round performance. It has been equipped with Octa-Core processor set at the clock speed of 2.3 GHz, which is seated upon the Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 chipset and can provide a satisfying performance together. There is an Adreno 616 GPU that looks after the graphics keeping it smooth while the 6GB RAM handles the multitasking and the gaming requirement by keeping it lag-free.
The Vivo Z5 comes with a 6.38-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display having a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and a density of 404 PPI that can give a nice viewing experience. It renders a good viewing experience with the 19.5:9 that adds style to it. There is a Corning Gorilla Glass protection as well.
As for software, the device boots Android 9.0 Pie with a skin of the company’s proprietary FuntouchOS 9.1 on top. The UI is now more minimalistic in nature and looks refined as compared to its previous versions.
FuntouchOS is a customized version of Android used by Vivo on its smartphones. Vivo’s theme store is one of the best I have ever seen. With a single tap, you can change the lock screen, great themes, icons design, wallpapers, font style and more.
Many Vivo users want to change their device font, but they can’t find any option in the theme setting. Actually, the font setting is disabled from the inner code. If you have a Vivo Z5 device run on FuntouchOS 9.1 based on Android 9.0 Pie and cannot find font change setting in the customization menu of the system theme manager.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Vivo Z5 via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo Z5, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo Z5 will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Z5 via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo Z5.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo Z5 will automatically have new font style.
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. Which font do you like using on your Vivo Z5? Let us know in the comments below!