Customize Vivo Z5x FuntouchOS 9 Font Style – In this article, we will guide you on how to change the font style on your new Vivo Z5x smartphone.
The Vivo Z5x comes with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 SoC Octa-Core processor that runs at a speed of 2.2 GHz, which can render a great performance together. Along with it, the device contains a 4GB RAM to make sure that it can handle heavy multitasking. All the graphical requirements of the mobile are answered by an Adreno 616 GPU.
The Vivo Z5x comes with a 6.53-inch FHD+ LCD IPS display having a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and a density of 395 PPI to offer crystal clear view. It renders a good viewing experience with the 19.5:9 that adds style to it. There is a Corning Gorilla Glass protection as well.
On the software front, the Vivo Z5x runs feature rich FuntouchOS 9 which is based on Android 9.0 Pie. The Vivo’s interface is fast and comes loaded with some interesting features.
The FuntouchOS is the customized Android skin used by smartphone maker Vivo. Vivo offers a dedicated theme store to change the wallpaper, system accent, icons, fonts, and overall look.
FuntouchOS 9 some customization is not for free like changing some themes, and font you have to buy to change the font but here is the trick to change font In FuntouchOS 9 without root.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Vivo Z5x via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo Z5x, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo Z5x will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Z5x via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo Z5x.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo Z5x will automatically have new font style.
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and emoji on your font in Vivo Z5x. What font is splattered all over your Vivo Z5x UI today? Share your experience in the discussion thread below.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Vivo Y81 (Funtouch OS). The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Vivo Z5x looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Vivo.