How To Change Font Style On Xiaomi Mi 3 – You might want to change the font on your beloved Xiaomi but you don’t know how to do it. Nowadays, you can find the instructions to change the font to your favorite font easily on Xiaomi Mi 3.
Xiaomi’s Indian debut has been causing all kinds of headaches for other smartphone companies. The Mi 3 offers an astonishing list of features and specifications considering its low price. The performance easily eclipses that of any other phone in its price band, and buyers who are lucky enough to snag one of the very few up for sale will be quite happy from that standpoint.
The camera isn’t all that great, and there’s no microSD slot. The MiUI Android skin also takes some getting used to. If your primary concern is value for money, this is the phone to get, hands down.
Xiaomi Mi 3 is supporting the users to change or customize the font. There are several system fonts you can choose from the device automatically such as Cool Jazz, Helvetica, and Roboto. You have a font that comfortable on your eyes.
How to Change Font Style in Xiaomi Mi 3 via Theme Store
- First, you need to open Theme Manager Xiaomi and on the search menu, type free or aafont.
- Menu of several Xiaomi fonts will pop up and next, you can choose View All.
- Choose your preferred font and click the green Download button and apply button respectively.
- Xiaomi font will be automatically changed to your preferred type. To reset to default font, just simply change the theme.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Xiaomi Mi 3 via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Xiaomi Mi 3 from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Xiaomi Mi 3, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Xiaomi (MIUI) and Method 3 (latest) respectively.
- Once applied, the font will make your Xiaomi Mi 3 display looks even better
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and emoji on your font in Xiaomi Mi 3. Facing any issues while trying to change system fonts on the Xiaomi Mi 3? Let us know in the comments below!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Xiaomi Redmi 4A. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Xiaomi Mi 3 looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Xiaomi.