Methods to Customize Font Style On Xiaomi Mi 4c – Sometimes, you don’t like the font on your Xiaomi device. Nowadays, you can find the instructions to change the font to your favorite font easily on Xiaomi Mi 4c.
The Xiaomi Mi 4c comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels at a pixel density of 441 pixels per inch (ppi).
Xiaomi Mi 4c is powered by a 1.8GHz hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor. It comes with 2GB of RAM.
The Xiaomi Mi 4c runs Android 5.0 and is powered by a 3,080mAh non-removable battery.
The Xiaomi Mi 4c runs MIUI 6 based on Android 5.0 and packs 16GB of inbuilt storage. The Xiaomi Mi 4c is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Micro-SIM card.
Connectivity options on the Xiaomi Mi 4c include Wi-Fi, GPS, Infrared, FM radio, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, and proximity sensor.
The Xiaomi Mi 4c measures 138.10 x 69.60 x 7.80mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 132.00 grams. It was launched in Black, Blue, Orange, Pink, and White colours.
Xiaomi Mi 4c is supporting the users to change or customize the font. There are several system fonts you can choose from the device automatically such as Choco Cooky, Google Sans, and Roboto. You can use the built-in font styles served by Xiaomi.
How to Change Font Style in Xiaomi Mi 4c via Theme Store
- First, you need to open Theme Manager Xiaomi and on the search menu, type free or aafont.
- Menu of several Xiaomi fonts will pop up and next, you can choose View All.
- Choose your preferred font and click the green Download button and apply button respectively.
- Xiaomi font will be automatically changed to your preferred type. To reset to default font, just simply change the theme.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Xiaomi Mi 4c via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Xiaomi Mi 4c from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Xiaomi Mi 4c, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Xiaomi (MIUI) and Method 3 (latest) respectively.
- Once applied, the font will make your Xiaomi Mi 4c display looks even better
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. Which font do you like using on your Xiaomi Mi 4c? Drop a comment and we will help you out.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Xiaomi Mi 5c. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Xiaomi Mi 4c looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Xiaomi.