Customize Xiaomi Mi Max MIUI 8 Font Style – In this article will give you a step-by-step procedure on how to change or adjust the fonts and icon sizes on your Xiaomi Mi Max Smartphone.
The Xiaomi Mi Max comes with all the features that make it a complete all-round performance. It has been equipped with Hexa-Core processor set at the clock speed of 1.8 GHz, which is seated upon the Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 MSM8956 chipset and can provide a satisfying performance together. There is an Adreno 510 GPU that looks after the graphics keeping it smooth while the 3GB RAM handles the multitasking and the gaming requirement by keeping it lag-free.
The Xiaomi Mi Max flaunts a 6.44-inch LCD IPS display, which adopts a completely bezel-less design. The display comes with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels and a density of 342 PPI, which can provide an amazing viewing experience.
On the software front, the Xiaomi Mi Max runs feature rich MIUI 8 which is based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. The user interface is quite smooth in nature and offers some minimalistic design.
The MIUI is the customized Android skin used by smartphone maker . With a built-in theme store, you can change the look and feel of the UI with a matter of seconds. It will implement new wallpaper, icons, colors, and fonts to the MIUI.
MIUI 8 some customization is not for free like changing some themes, and font you have to buy to change the font but here is the trick to change font In MIUI 8 without root.
How to Change Font Style in Xiaomi Mi Max via Theme Store
- First, you need to open Theme Manager Xiaomi and on the search menu, type free or aafont.
- Menu of several Xiaomi fonts will pop up and next, you can choose View All.
- Choose your preferred font and click the green Download button and apply button respectively.
- Xiaomi font will be automatically changed to your preferred type. To reset to default font, just simply change the theme.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Xiaomi Mi Max via zFont App
- Find and install zFont custom font installer app for Xiaomi Mi Max from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Xiaomi Mi Max, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Xiaomi (MIUI) and Method 3 (latest) respectively.
- Once applied, the font will make your Xiaomi Mi Max display looks even better
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and emoji on your font in Xiaomi Mi Max. Wasn’t it very simple? Should you still have any question or doubt, Let us know in the comments below!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Xiaomi Redmi 3. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Xiaomi Mi Max looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Xiaomi.