Customize Xiaomi Mi Max 2 MIUI 8.2 Font Style – In this article, we will teach you easy ways to change the fonts on your Xiaomi Mi Max 2 phone.
The Xiaomi Mi Max 2 comes with all the features that make it a complete all-round performance. It has been equipped with Octa-Core processor set at the clock speed of 2 GHz, which is seated upon the Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 chipset and can provide a satisfying performance together. There is an Adreno 506 GPU that looks after the graphics keeping it smooth while the 4GB RAM handles the multitasking and the gaming requirement by keeping it lag-free.
The Xiaomi Mi Max 2 flaunts a 6.44-inch FHD AMOLED display with a pixel density of 342 PPI that can give a nice viewing experience. The screen is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass, which will keep the device look new by resisting it to minor scratches.
The Xiaomi Mi Max 2 runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat, which is based on MIUI 8.2. The Xiaomi user interface is quite smooth in nature and offers some minimalistic design.
MIUI is a customized version of Android used by Xiaomi on its smartphones. This UI has a unique identity according to the other UI’s because of the unique wallpapers, lockscreen, fonts, ringtones, icons. and many more.
By default, the Xiaomi Mi Max 2 comes with a few additional fonts. However, if these in-built system fonts do not fit your style, you can get more from the MIUI Store for free or at a price.
How to Change Font Style in Xiaomi Mi Max 2 via Theme Store
- First, you need to open Theme Manager Xiaomi and on the search menu, type free or aafont.
- Menu of several Xiaomi fonts will pop up and next, you can choose View All.
- Choose your preferred font and click the green Download button and apply button respectively.
- Xiaomi font will be automatically changed to your preferred type. To reset to default font, just simply change the theme.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Xiaomi Mi Max 2 via zFont App
- First, you need to install zFont Custom Font Installer for Xiaomi Mi Max 2 App from Google Play.
- Once the app installed in your Xiaomi Mi Max 2, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Xiaomi (MIUI) and Method 3 (latest) respectively.
- Once applied, the font will make your Xiaomi Mi Max 2 display looks even better
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. What font is splattered all over your Xiaomi Mi Max 2 UI today? You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Xiaomi Redmi 4A. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Xiaomi Mi Max 2 looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Xiaomi.