Two Ways to Change Font Style On Xiaomi Redmi 3 – Sometimes, you don’t like the font on your Xiaomi device. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Xiaomi Redmi 3.
The Xiaomi Redmi 3 comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels.
Xiaomi Redmi 3 is powered by a 1.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 processor. It comes with 2GB of RAM.
The Xiaomi Redmi 3 runs Android and is powered by a 4,100mAh non-removable battery.
The Xiaomi Redmi 3 runs MIUI 7 based on Android and packs 16GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 128GB). The Xiaomi Redmi 3 is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
Connectivity options on the Xiaomi Redmi 3 include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth v4.10, Infrared, USB OTG, FM radioWi-Fi Direct, 3G, and 4G LTE. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer.
The Xiaomi Redmi 3 measures 139.30 x 69.60 x 8.50mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 144.00 grams.
You can change the font in your Xiaomi Redmi 3 without root. Xiaomi also has unique font styles for users such as Rosemary, Arial, and Andrea Print. You can check the option on the setting menu.
How to Change Font Style in Xiaomi Redmi 3 via Theme Store
- First, you need to open Theme Manager Xiaomi and on the search menu, type free or aafont.
- Menu of several Xiaomi fonts will pop up and next, you can choose View All.
- Choose your preferred font and click the green Download button and apply button respectively.
- Xiaomi font will be automatically changed to your preferred type. To reset to default font, just simply change the theme.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Xiaomi Redmi 3 via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Xiaomi Redmi 3 from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Xiaomi Redmi 3, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Xiaomi (MIUI) and Method 3 (latest) respectively.
- Once applied, the font will make your Xiaomi Redmi 3 display looks even better
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and emoji on your font in Xiaomi Redmi 3. Facing any issues while trying to change system fonts on the Xiaomi Redmi 3? Let us know in the comments below!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Xiaomi Mi 5c. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Xiaomi Redmi 3 looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Xiaomi.