Methods to Customize Font Style On Xiaomi Redmi 3S Plus – You might want to change the font on your beloved Xiaomi but you don’t know how to do it. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Xiaomi Redmi 3S Plus.
The Xiaomi Redmi 3S Plus comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels.
Xiaomi Redmi 3S Plus is powered by a 1.1GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor. It comes with 2GB of RAM.
The Xiaomi Redmi 3S Plus runs Android 6.0.1 and is powered by a 4,100mAh non-removable battery.
The Xiaomi Redmi 3S Plus runs MIUI 7 based on Android 6.0.1 and packs 32GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 128GB). The Xiaomi Redmi 3S Plus is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
Connectivity options on the Xiaomi Redmi 3S Plus include Wi-Fi, GPS, USB OTG, FM radio, 3G, and 4G LTE. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer.
The Xiaomi Redmi 3S Plus measures 139.30 x 69.60 x 8.50mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 144.00 grams. It was launched in Grey, Silver, and Gold colours.
You can change the font in your Xiaomi Redmi 3S Plus without root. Xiaomi also has unique font styles for users such as Cool Jazz, Arial, and Andrea Print. You can check the option on the setting menu.
How to Change Font Style in Xiaomi Redmi 3S Plus via Theme Store
- First, you need to open Theme Manager Xiaomi and on the search menu, type free or aafont.
- Menu of several Xiaomi fonts will pop up and next, you can choose View All.
- Choose your preferred font and click the green Download button and apply button respectively.
- Xiaomi font will be automatically changed to your preferred type. To reset to default font, just simply change the theme.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Xiaomi Redmi 3S Plus via zFont App
- Find and install zFont custom font installer app for Xiaomi Redmi 3S Plus from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Xiaomi Redmi 3S Plus, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Xiaomi (MIUI) and Method 3 (latest) respectively.
- Once applied, the font will make your Xiaomi Redmi 3S Plus display looks even better
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. What’re your favorite fonts for Android apps? just leave a comment below. Enjoy!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to How to record Xiaomi screen with internal and external audio without app. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Xiaomi Redmi 3S Plus looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Xiaomi.