How To Change Font Style On Xiaomi Redmi 3X MIUI 7 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop – Are you tired of using the same font every day for your Xiaomi Redmi 3X? MIUI 7 came with a perfect choice of changing your font if you are not comfortable with your current one.
The Xiaomi Redmi 3X features a powerful configuration which outputs seamless performance. The handset is loaded with 2GB of RAM and a 1.4 GHz Octa-Core processor seated in a Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 MSM8937 chipset. It is supported by the Adreno 505 GPU that handles the graphics of the smartphone.
The Xiaomi Redmi 3X flaunts a 5-inch HD AMOLED display with a pixel density of 294 ppi that will give great pleasure to the eyes while watching videos and playing games. The screen is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass, which will keep the device look new by resisting it to minor scratches.
The Xiaomi Redmi 3X runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop, which is based on MIUI 7. The company has improved some features of the user interface and it now looks quite fast and smooth as compared to its predecessor.
MIUI is Xiaomi’s proprietary front touch user interface. The UI offers a higher degree of personalization in tow with the experience because there are various themes to choose from that change the looks of the interface.
If you have Xiaomi Redmi 3X with MIUI 7 and want to customize your font style but you don’t know how to change without buy font so today we want to share this content.
How to Change Font Style in Xiaomi Redmi 3X via Theme Store
- First, you need to open Theme Manager Xiaomi and on the search menu, type free or aafont.
- Menu of several Xiaomi fonts will pop up and next, you can choose View All.
- Choose your preferred font and click the green Download button and apply button respectively.
- Xiaomi font will be automatically changed to your preferred type. To reset to default font, just simply change the theme.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Xiaomi Redmi 3X via zFont App
- First, you need to install zFont Custom Font Installer for Xiaomi Redmi 3X App from Google Play.
- Once the app installed in your Xiaomi Redmi 3X, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Xiaomi (MIUI) and Method 3 (latest) respectively.
- Once applied, the font will make your Xiaomi Redmi 3X display looks even better
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. If you do end up switching fonts on your Xiaomi Redmi 3X, We’d love to hear all about them. Share it with us in the comments section below!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Xiaomi Redmi 3. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Xiaomi Redmi 3X looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Xiaomi.