Customizing Font On Style Xiaomi Redmi 4A MIUI 10 Android 7 Nougat – Are you tired of using the same font every day for your Xiaomi Redmi 4A? MIUI 10 came with a perfect choice of changing your font if you are not comfortable with your current one.
Xiaomi Redmi 4A is an excellent smartphone that presents a strong spec-sheet to stand out from the crowd. It sports an Quad-Core (Cortex A53) Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 processor with Adreno 308 GPU to handle graphics. To deliver smooth multitasking performance, it comes with 2GB RAM which ensures enough memory to run multiple programs at the same time without any lag.
The Xiaomi Redmi 4A comes with a 5-inch HD LCD IPS display. It has a high display resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels with sharp pixel density of 294 PPI that can give a nice viewing experience. Following the trendy 16:9 ration, it will utilize maximum screen space making it look more admirable.
It runs Android 7 Nougat operating system with the company’s own MIUI 10 skin on top. The UI is beautifully designed unlike the stock Android OS its has colorful designs and layouts.
MIUI is developed by Xiaomi, one of the largest smartphone makers in terms of shipped units, and powers its Android smartphones. With a built-in theme store, you can change the look and feel of the UI with a matter of seconds. It will implement new wallpaper, icons, colors, and fonts to the MIUI.
MIUI 10 some customization is not for free like changing some themes, and font you have to buy to change the font but here is the trick to change font In MIUI 10 without root.
How to Change Font Style in Xiaomi Redmi 4A via Theme Store
- First, you need to open Theme Manager Xiaomi and on the search menu, type free or aafont.
- Menu of several Xiaomi fonts will pop up and next, you can choose View All.
- Choose your preferred font and click the green Download button and apply button respectively.
- Xiaomi font will be automatically changed to your preferred type. To reset to default font, just simply change the theme.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Xiaomi Redmi 4A via zFont App
- Find and install zFont custom font installer app for Xiaomi Redmi 4A from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Xiaomi Redmi 4A, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Xiaomi (MIUI) and Method 3 (latest) respectively.
- Once applied, the font will make your Xiaomi Redmi 4A display looks even better
Now that you know how to change the default font in Xiaomi Redmi 4A, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. What’re your favorite fonts for Android apps? Drop a comment and let us know!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Xiaomi Redmi 3. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Xiaomi Redmi 4A looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Xiaomi.