The Way to Change Font Style On Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 – Sometimes, you don’t like the font on your Xiaomi device. Nowadays, you can find the instructions to change the font to your favorite font easily on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is impressive in terms of its overall design, decent performance, and strong battery life. The Snapdragon 625 processor is more than enough for everyday usage and makes it a great device with strong battery performance. A hybrid SIM slot and software bloat are some of the minor issues with the Redmi Note 4, but despite these things, it is no doubt one of the best smartphones available at its price in India.
You can change the font in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 without root. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 smartphone doesn’t only include the Xiaomi official fonts but it also contains other system fonts such as Choco Cooky, Google Sans, and Roboto. You can use the built-in font styles served by Xiaomi.
How to Change Font Style in Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 via Theme Store
- First, you need to open Theme Manager Xiaomi and on the search menu, type free or aafont.
- Menu of several Xiaomi fonts will pop up and next, you can choose View All.
- Choose your preferred font and click the green Download button and apply button respectively.
- Xiaomi font will be automatically changed to your preferred type. To reset to default font, just simply change the theme.
How to Change Font Style in Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 via zFont App
- Find and install zFont custom font installer app for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Xiaomi (MIUI) and Method 3 (latest) respectively.
- Once applied, the font will make your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 display looks even better
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. Do you leave them stock or go all out? Drop a comment and we will help you out.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Xiaomi.