Customizing Font On Style Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X – Sometimes, you don’t like the font on your Xiaomi device. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 chip that can provide great performance, with an Octa-Core processor running at a speed of 2 GHz. There is an Adreno 506 that handles the graphics of the device while the massive 3GB RAM looks after the gaming and multitasking.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X comes with a 5.5-inch FHD LCD IPS display having a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels and a density of 401 PPI that can give a nice viewing experience. It renders a good viewing experience with the 16:9 that adds style to it. There is a Corning Gorilla Glass protection as well.
The cameras of the device come with a 13 MP rear camera that reduces amazing pictures even in the dark condition. For selfie lovers, it has a 5 MP front-facing camera with selfie-related software features.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X runs on the Android 7.1 Nougat-based operating system, namely MIUI 9. MIUI 9 user interface has very much changed in compare with its old version, Because there are lots of improvements are there in MIUI 9.
MIUI 9 is a custom skin developed by Xiaomi is currently used by a major chunk of Android users. The skin does feature an integrated theme store. But there is no option to change system-wide font using the default theming app.
If you have Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X with MIUI 9 and want to customize your font style but you don’t know how to change without buy font so today we want to share this content. MIUI 9 some customization is not for free like changing some themes, and font you have to buy to change the font but here is the trick to change font In MIUI 9 without root.
How to Change Font Style in Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X via Theme Store
- First, you need to open Theme Manager Xiaomi and on the search menu, type free or aafont.
- Menu of several Xiaomi fonts will pop up and next, you can choose View All.
- Choose your preferred font and click the green Download button and apply button respectively.
- Xiaomi font will be automatically changed to your preferred type. To reset to default font, just simply change the theme.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X via zFont App
- Find and install zFont custom font installer app for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Xiaomi (MIUI) and Method 3 (latest) respectively.
- Once applied, the font will make your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X display looks even better
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. Do you have a personal favorite font style? Let us know in the comments below!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Xiaomi Redmi 3. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Xiaomi.