The Safest and Fastest Way to Change Font Style On Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A MIUI 9 Android 7.1.1 Nougat – In this guide we’ll explain how to change the font on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A or download new fonts to personalize your phone.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A comes with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 SoC Quad-Core processor that runs at a speed of 1.4 GHz, which can render a great performance together. There is an Adreno 308 that handles the graphics of the device while the massive 2GB RAM looks after the gaming and multitasking.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A comes with a large 5.5-inch LCD IPS display having a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels and a density of It is supported by the Adreno 308267 ppi, which results in a brilliant outdoor visibility. The 16:9 aspect ratio brings style to the display.
As for software, the company’s Xiaomi Redmi Note 5As boots MIUI 9 on top of Android 7.1.1 Nougat. The Xiaomi user interface is quite smooth in nature and offers some minimalistic design.
MIUI is a customized version of Android used by Xiaomi on its smartphones. Xiaomi offers a dedicated theme store to change the wallpaper, system accent, icons, fonts, and overall look.
By default, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A comes with a few additional fonts. However, if these in-built system fonts do not fit your style, you can get more from the MIUI Store for free or at a price.
How to Change Font Style in Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A via Theme Store
- First, you need to open Theme Manager Xiaomi and on the search menu, type free or aafont.
- Menu of several Xiaomi fonts will pop up and next, you can choose View All.
- Choose your preferred font and click the green Download button and apply button respectively.
- Xiaomi font will be automatically changed to your preferred type. To reset to default font, just simply change the theme.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A via zFont App
- First, you need to install zFont Custom Font Installer for Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A App from Google Play.
- Once the app installed in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Xiaomi (MIUI) and Method 3 (latest) respectively.
- Once applied, the font will make your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A display looks even better
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and emoji on your font in Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A. How much do you customize your Android devices? Let us know in the comments below!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Xiaomi Redmi 3. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Xiaomi.