Customize Xiaomi Redmi Pro Font Style and Use It More Comfortable – Change the font in Xiaomi seems complicated to do. The good news is that you choose your favorite font and change it on Xiaomi Redmi Pro.
The Xiaomi Redmi Pro gives you the luxury of having a quality smartphone with power-packed features. In terms of configuration, the device is equipped with Deca-Core processors of 2.1 GHz each. The combination is seated on a MediaTek Mediatek X20 (MT6797) (2,1GHz) chipset. Along with it, the device contains a 3GB RAM to make sure that it can handle heavy multitasking. All the graphical requirements of the mobile are answered by an ARM Mali-T880 MP4 GPU.
The Xiaomi Redmi Pro flaunts a 5.5-inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) FHD Oled display with 401 ppi as pixel density. The display is wrapped under Corning Gorilla Glass protection to secure it from scratches and minor knocks.
The smartphone is stacked with an excellent Dual rear camera of 13 MP + 5 MP with back-illuminated digital image sensor and an LED flash. For the selfie lovers, the smartphone offers an impressive 5 MP front camera.
The MIUI 8 based Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS comes preloaded on the device. MIUI 8 user interface has very much changed in compare with its old version, Because there are lots of improvements are there in MIUI 8.
MIUI 8 is a custom skin developed by Xiaomi is currently used by a major chunk of Android users. The skin does feature an integrated theme store. But there is no option to change system-wide font using the default theming app.
MIUI 8 gives you to customize almost everything like wallpapers, lock screen style, background colors, and finally the icons. but in the manufacture, they turn off the font style change setting. So here we will share a complete guide to change font on Xiaomi Redmi Pro device.
How to Change Font Style in Xiaomi Redmi Pro via Theme Store
- First, you need to open Theme Manager Xiaomi and on the search menu, type free or aafont.
- Menu of several Xiaomi fonts will pop up and next, you can choose View All.
- Choose your preferred font and click the green Download button and apply button respectively.
- Xiaomi font will be automatically changed to your preferred type. To reset to default font, just simply change the theme.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Xiaomi Redmi Pro via zFont App
- Find and install zFont custom font installer app for Xiaomi Redmi Pro from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Xiaomi Redmi Pro, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Xiaomi (MIUI) and Method 3 (latest) respectively.
- Once applied, the font will make your Xiaomi Redmi Pro display looks even better
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. Facing any issues while trying to change system fonts on the Xiaomi Redmi Pro? Drop a comment and we will help you out.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Xiaomi Mi 5c. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Xiaomi Redmi Pro looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Xiaomi.