Customizing Font On Style Xiaomi Redmi S2 MIUI 9.5 Android 8.1 Oreo – In this article will shows you how to change the system font on the Xiaomi Redmi S2, or download new fonts for a personalized experience.
The Xiaomi Redmi S2 features a powerful configuration which outputs seamless performance. The handset is loaded with 3GB of RAM and a 2 GHz Octa-Core processor seated in a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 chipset. It also equips an Adreno 506 to handle gaming and multimedia department.
The Xiaomi Redmi S2 flaunts a 5.99-inch (720 x 1440 pixels) HD+ LCD IPS display with 269 ppi as pixel density. The screen is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass, which will keep the device look new by resisting it to minor scratches.
On the software front, the Xiaomi Redmi S2 runs feature rich MIUI 9.5 which is based on Android 8.1 Oreo. The Xiaomi’s interface is fast and comes loaded with some interesting features.
MIUI is a customized version of Android used by Xiaomi on its smartphones. This UI has a unique identity according to the other UI’s because of the unique icon design, font style, great themes, lockscreen, wallpapers and many more.
By default, the company ships some fonts on its Xiaomi Redmi S2 devices running MIUI 9.5 but you have the option of downloading more from the Xiaomi Theme Store, though the majority of the fonts on the store are only available as a paid download.
How to Change Font Style in Xiaomi Redmi S2 via Theme Store
- First, you need to open Theme Manager Xiaomi and on the search menu, type free or aafont.
- Menu of several Xiaomi fonts will pop up and next, you can choose View All.
- Choose your preferred font and click the green Download button and apply button respectively.
- Xiaomi font will be automatically changed to your preferred type. To reset to default font, just simply change the theme.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Xiaomi Redmi S2 via zFont App
- Find and install zFont custom font installer app for Xiaomi Redmi S2 from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Xiaomi Redmi S2, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Xiaomi (MIUI) and Method 3 (latest) respectively.
- Once applied, the font will make your Xiaomi Redmi S2 display looks even better
Now that you know how to change the default font in Xiaomi Redmi S2, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. Do you leave them stock or go all out? You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to How to record Xiaomi screen with internal and external audio without app. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Xiaomi Redmi S2 looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Xiaomi.