Customize Xiaomi Redmi Y2 MIUI 9.5 Font Style – In this article, we will guide you on how to change the font style on your new Xiaomi Redmi Y2 smartphone.
The Xiaomi Redmi Y2 comes with an Octa-Core processor having a clock speed of 2 GHz. It is seated upon the Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 chipset and is further assisted by the Adreno 506 GPU, and a 3GB RAM. It can provide good performance while gaming and multitasking.
The Xiaomi Redmi Y2 flaunts a 5.99-inch HD+ AMOLED display with a pixel density of 269 ppi that will give great pleasure to the eyes while watching videos and playing games. The screen is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass, which will keep the device look new by resisting it to minor scratches.
As for software, the device boots Android 8.1 Oreo with a skin of the company’s proprietary MIUI 9.5 on top. The company has made an overhaul in the user interface with Android 8.1 Oreo.
MIUI is an advanced UI that is featured on all the latest Xiaomi mobile devices. With a built-in theme store, you can change the look and feel of the UI with a matter of seconds. It will implement new wallpaper, icons, colors, and fonts to the MIUI.
Many Xiaomi users want to change their device font, but they can’t find any option in the theme setting. Actually, the font setting is disabled from the inner code. If you have a Xiaomi Redmi Y2 device run on MIUI 9.5 based on Android 8.1 Oreo and cannot find font change setting in the customization menu of the system theme manager.
How to Change Font Style in Xiaomi Redmi Y2 via Theme Store
- First, you need to open Theme Manager Xiaomi and on the search menu, type free or aafont.
- Menu of several Xiaomi fonts will pop up and next, you can choose View All.
- Choose your preferred font and click the green Download button and apply button respectively.
- Xiaomi font will be automatically changed to your preferred type. To reset to default font, just simply change the theme.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Xiaomi Redmi Y2 via zFont App
- First, you need to install zFont Custom Font Installer for Xiaomi Redmi Y2 App from Google Play.
- Once the app installed in your Xiaomi Redmi Y2, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Xiaomi (MIUI) and Method 3 (latest) respectively.
- Once applied, the font will make your Xiaomi Redmi Y2 display looks even better
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. Do you have a personal favorite font style? Let us know in the comments below!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Xiaomi Redmi 4A. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Xiaomi Redmi Y2 looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Xiaomi.