Two Ways to Change Font Style On Xiaomi Redmi Y3 MIUI 10 Android 9.0 Pie – In this guide we’ll explain how to change the font on your Xiaomi Redmi Y3 or download new fonts to personalize your phone.
The Xiaomi Redmi Y3 comes with an Octa-Core processor having a clock speed of 1.8 GHz. It is seated upon the Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 chipset and is further assisted by the Adreno 506 GPU, and a 3GB RAM. It can provide good performance while gaming and multitasking.
The Xiaomi Redmi Y3 comes with a 6.26-inch HD+ LCD IPS display having a screen resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels and a density of 269 PPI to offer crystal clear view. It renders a good viewing experience with the 19:9 that adds style to it. There is a Corning Gorilla Glass protection as well.
The smartphone will run MIUI 10 skin based on Android 9.0 Pie, which is probably the only deal breaker for a smartphone in this price segment. The company has improved some features of the user interface and it now looks quite fast and smooth as compared to its predecessor.
MIUI is an advanced UI that is featured on all the latest Xiaomi mobile devices. This UI has a unique identity according to the other UI’s because of the unique icon design, font style, great themes, lockscreen, wallpapers and many more.
If you have Xiaomi Redmi Y3 with MIUI 10 and want to customize your font style but you don’t know how to change without buy font so today we want to share this content.
How to Change Font Style in Xiaomi Redmi Y3 via Theme Store
- First, you need to open Theme Manager Xiaomi and on the search menu, type free or aafont.
- Menu of several Xiaomi fonts will pop up and next, you can choose View All.
- Choose your preferred font and click the green Download button and apply button respectively.
- Xiaomi font will be automatically changed to your preferred type. To reset to default font, just simply change the theme.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Xiaomi Redmi Y3 via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Xiaomi Redmi Y3 from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Xiaomi Redmi Y3, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Xiaomi (MIUI) and Method 3 (latest) respectively.
- Once applied, the font will make your Xiaomi Redmi Y3 display looks even better
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. Which font do you like using on your Xiaomi Redmi Y3? Drop a comment and let us know!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Xiaomi Mi 5c. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Xiaomi Redmi Y3 looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Xiaomi.