Customize Oppo F3 Font Style and Use It More Comfortable – Sometimes, you don’t like the font on your Oppo device. The good news is that you choose your favorite font and change it on Oppo F3.
zFont – Custom Font Installer for Oppo F3 from Google Play Store.
How to Change Font on Oppo F3 with APK Editor
- Download OFonts APK and APK Editor. Next step, install both apps in your Oppo F3.
- Log on www.dafont.com and you can download your preferred font there.
- Once installed, change the Region setting. Open Setting and choose Language and Region menu. Change region setting to Myanmar and set the time based on the current local time.
- Open APK Editor app and choose “Select Apk From App“. Next, find OFont Indonesia
- Choose “Simple Edit (FILE REPLACEMENT)” choose folder “Assets” and choose “Fonts“.
- Tap Menu “Edit” and open download folder to choose your downloaded font. Next choose menu “Save“. The font file will be extracted
- Once the font fully extracted, open menu Setting and choose Application Management.
- Choose ApplicationOPPO Fonts and click Erase Application and once again, open APK Editor.
- Install OFont Indonesia app and choose Setting – Display and Brightness and activate Support Dai Character.
- That’s it. You are done. Now enjoy your customized font on your Oppo F3.
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. How much do you customize your Android devices? Drop a comment and we will help you out.