Google Camera Port Vivo Y21A (Gcam Apk)
Vivo offers something different on the Y21A smartphone. The phone is equipped with dual rear cameras consisting of a 13MP main sensor and a 2MP Macro sensor. Hence, the phone has bokeh effect and 2x optical zoom.
While the phone can record and playback 1080p videos without stuttering using the default video player, the sound quality is not very good. You have to use a separate headset to enjoy YouTube and movies.
The user interface of the camera is also clean and intuitive. In addition, the camera is also supported by features such as Personalized Portrait Mode, Super HDR and Super Night Mode. A bokeh effect can be achieved by selecting Blur mode when the zoom button is centered.
The 8MP front camera is placed inside the notch. When taking selfies, Face Beauty, Filter and Bokeh modes are available.
If you want to get more camera features, you can install the GCAM app. This Google Camera mod app has a number of features that you won’t find on the Vivo Y21A.
Download Google Camera for Vivo Y21A
If you intend to install Google Camera on Vivo Y21A without root, the three apps we share below are compatible with Vivo phones.
GCAM LMC Vivo Y21A
|Download||GCAM LMC R15 APK|
GCAM MGC Vivo Y21A
|File Size||71 MB|
GCAM Nikita Vivo Y21A
|File Size||130 MB|
How to Install Google Camera on Vivo Y21A
You can now install the Google Camera APK file on your Vivo Y21A phone by following these steps.
- Open the Vivo Y21A smartphone then enter the Home screen.
- Launch the browser app, and download one of the GCam above.
- After the download process is complete, open the File Manager app.
- Then access to Internal storage.
- Then tap the Download folder and tap the Gcam APK file.
- Now just wait for the installation process to complete.
Now you can take a series of photos with Google Camera and then compare the results with Vivo’s stock camera. In addition, also try using the Gcam config for maximum results.
How to Install Config GCAM
If you have a config file and don’t know how to install it, you can follow the tutorial below.
- Open the File Manager app then go to Internal storage.
- Then create a GCam folder and after that, inside the Gcam folder create another Configs8 or Configs7 folder if using GCam Nikita.
- Move the config xml file to the Configs folder.
- Open Google Camera again and then double-click on the empty area between the shutter and preview buttons.
- An option will appear, select the Config that your friend has downloaded and click Restore.
- Now Google Camera can be used on Vivo Y21A.
Please try again to shoot photos and compare the results. If your friend has used the config but the results are not optimal, try with another Gcam config.
That’s the guide on how to download and install Google Camera on Vivo Y21A without root. Hopefully this camera application matches your expectations.